Effective Date: August 25, 2017
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER THAT IMPACT YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT HOW TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. IF YOU LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
Thank you for visiting a website or application provided by Husky Travel LLC.
Husky Travel LLC. and its affiliates ("Husky Travel") currently own or operate the following brands: Husky Travel. These brands may be updated from time to time by Husky travel without notice.
These Terms are current as of the Effective Date. HUSKY TRAVEL reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time. Please consult these Terms from time to time since HUSKY TRAVEL may, at any time, and without notice, revise these Terms by updating this posting.
Please read these Terms carefully. By accessing or using the HUSKY TRAVEL Services, you are bound by these Terms and any revisions, so you should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms. Access or use of the HUSKY TRAVEL Services following any change to the Terms constitutes your agreement to those changes. If, at any time, you choose not to accept the terms of these Terms, you should not access or use the HUSKY TRAVEL Services.
You agree that you do not have any rights in the HUSKY TRAVEL Services and that HUSKY TRAVEL will have no liability to you if the HUSKY TRAVEL Services, or any portion thereof, are discontinued or your ability to access or use the HUSKY TRAVEL Services is terminated.
Table of Contents
1. Authorized Users
2. Account and Passwords
3. HUSKY TRAVEL Policies and Procedures for Purchases
a. Delivery Policies
b. HUSKY TRAVEL Gold Membership Policies
c. Substitution Policy
5. Legal Notices
6. Sweepstakes and Contests; Social Media Campaigns
7. HUSKY TRAVEL Content
8. HUSKY TRAVEL Use of User Content
9. Third Party Content
10. No Infringing Use
11. DMCA Notice
12. Mobile Capabilities
16. Binding Arbitration / Class Waiver
18. Warranty Disclaimer
19. Limitation on Liability
20. Limited Time to Bring Your Claim / Trial by Jury
1. Authorized Users. You affirm that you are 13 years of age or older. Indeed, in order to make a purchase through the HUSKY TRAVEL Services, you must be 18 and have a valid credit card or other acceptable electronic payment method. Subject to these Terms, you may not use the HUSKY TRAVEL Services if you are unable to form a legal binding agreement with HUSKY TRAVEL. You agree that you are only authorized to visit or use the HUSKY TRAVEL Services for your own personal use and not for any business purposes without a separate agreement in writing with HUSKY TRAVEL.
2. Accounts and Passwords. You may establish an account to use or access certain features of the HUSKY TRAVEL Services. During the account registration process, you will be asked to select a unique password. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of your password, as applicable, and are accountable for any activity undertaken through your HUSKY TRAVEL account. By logging into the HUSKY TRAVEL Services, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are the customer who registered for the HUSKY TRAVEL Services; and (b) that you are using the HUSKY TRAVEL Services only for permitted purposes. You will immediately notify HUSKY TRAVEL by providing notice to HUSKY TRAVEL Customer Service at https://www.onlinestore.gifts/pages/contact of any unauthorized use of the password or account or any other breach of security. You agree to exit from your account at the end of each session.
If you create an account, you represent and warrant that: (i) you will not select or utilize a user name of another person with intent to impersonate that person; (ii) you will not select or utilize a user name in which another person has rights, if you do not have that person's authorization to use such name; and (iii) you will not select or utilize a user name that HUSKY TRAVEL in its sole discretion deems offensive.
3. HUSKY TRAVEL Policies and Procedures for Purchases. By accessing or using the HUSKY TRAVEL Services, you agree to the various HUSKY TRAVEL policies and procedures for the purchase of the products or goods offered through the HUSKY TRAVEL Services which are made part of these Terms.
(a) Delivery Policies:
- HUSKY TRAVEL Store: www.Husky TravelStore.com/delivery-policy
- OnlineStore.gifts: www.onlinestore.gifts/delivery-policy.
(b) Substitution Policy.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
- In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, HUSKY TRAVEL will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
- For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, HUSKY TRAVEL will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
- Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category.
HUSKY TRAVEL Services use images for display purposes only. Actual products may differ from product images displayed. For example, many of our berries arrive without stems and come fully covered in chocolatey goodness. Regardless of variations in products, we guarantee customer satisfaction in every order.
4. Guarantees. HUSKY TRAVELs brands offer important guarantees. HUSKY TRAVEL has included links below to reference the guarantees for HUSKY TRAVEL's brands:
- HUSKY TRAVEL Store: www.Husky TravelStore.com/guarantee
- OnlineStore.gifts: www.onlinestore.gifts/guarantee.
5. Legal Notices. HUSKY TRAVEL posts legal notices on pages of the HUSKY TRAVEL Services. The HUSKY TRAVEL Services may contain references to trademarks, copyrighted materials, technologies, products, processes and software and other proprietary rights of HUSKY TRAVEL or other parties. Except as expressly provided in Section 7 of these Terms, no license to or right in any such trademarks, copyrighted materials, technologies, products, processes, software or other proprietary rights is granted to or conferred upon you.
6. Sweepstakes and Contests; Social Media Campaigns. HUSKY TRAVEL may conduct campaigns, contests and sweepstakes through HUSKY TRAVEL's various social media channels and, as part of those campaigns, contests and sweepstakes, HUSKY TRAVEL may solicit responses and submissions from you using various popular social media mechanisms used to indicate that you are responding to HUSKY TRAVEL. For example, you may respond on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with a #yesHUSKY TRAVEL or direct your reply to @Husky Travelflowers. By directing those responses and submissions to HUSKY TRAVEL, such responses and submissions are considered User Content (as defined in Section 8) under these Terms - and, in addition to the other obligations of Section 8 of the Terms, you agree to grant HUSKY TRAVEL a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, edit, modify, translate, reformat, prepare derivative works based upon, display publicly, perform publicly and otherwise exploit (including but not limited to over the Internet, broadcast television, radio or any other uses or media) such User Content, in whole or in part, including future rights that HUSKY TRAVEL (or its successors) may otherwise become entitled to that do not yet exist, as well as new uses, media, means and forms of exploitation throughout the universe exploiting current or future technology yet to be developed to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
7. HUSKY TRAVEL Content. Content on the HUSKY TRAVEL Services that is provided by HUSKY TRAVEL, its employees or its licensors, including original art work, graphics, photographs, images, screen shots, text, music, digitally downloadable files, video clips, trademarks, logos, product and character names, slogans and the compilation of the foregoing ("HUSKY TRAVEL Content") is the property of HUSKY TRAVEL or its licensors and is protected in the U.S. and internationally under trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws.
You are authorized to access and use the HUSKY TRAVEL Services and related HUSKY TRAVEL Content; provided that: (a) your use of the HUSKY TRAVEL Services and HUSKY TRAVEL Content as permitted hereunder is solely for your personal, non-commercial use; (b) you will not copy, distribute or transfer any portion of the HUSKY TRAVEL Services or HUSKY TRAVEL Content on any media without HUSKY TRAVEL's prior written or electronic approval; (c) you will not alter, adapt, reverse engineer, or otherwise modify any part of the HUSKY TRAVEL Services or HUSKY TRAVEL Content other than as may be reasonably necessary to use that part of the HUSKY TRAVEL Services or HUSKY TRAVEL Content for its intended purpose; and (d) you will otherwise comply in full with these Terms.
9. Third Party Content. HUSKY TRAVEL has no control over and is not responsible and assumes no liability for: (i) any third party content contained within the HUSKY TRAVEL Services; or (ii) the applicable third parties.
10. No Infringing Use. HUSKY TRAVEL respects the intellectual property of others, and HUSKY TRAVEL expects its users to do the same. It is HUSKY TRAVEL's policy, in appropriate circumstances and at HUSKY TRAVEL's discretion, to disable or terminate users of the HUSKY TRAVEL Services who infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of HUSKY TRAVEL or other rights owners.
11. DMCA Notice. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe any User Content or other HUSKY TRAVEL Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing notice to HUSKY TRAVEL Customer Service at www.Husky Travel.com/custserv/contact.epl and include the following information:
(a) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
(b) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit HUSKY TRAVEL to locate the material;
(c) Information reasonably sufficient to permit HUSKY TRAVEL to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address;
(d) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
(e) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
(f) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with substantially all of the above requirements of this Section your DMCA notice may not be valid and HUSKY TRAVEL may not be able to remove infringing content.
You should also send your notification to the following address:
HUSKY TRAVEL LLC
1060 Woodcock Rd
STE #128 #34552
Orlando, FL, US, 32803
12. Mobile Capabilities. The HUSKY TRAVEL Services may include certain services available via your mobile phone, including, without limitation: (a) the ability to upload to HUSKY TRAVEL websites or applications via your mobile phone; (b) the ability to receive and reply to messages and to send content and messages using text messaging or push notifications; and (c) the ability to access the HUSKY TRAVEL Services from your mobile phone ("Mobile Services"). HUSKY TRAVEL does not charge for Mobile Services unless otherwise noted; however, your carrier's normal messaging, data and other rates and fees may still apply. Your carrier may prohibit or restrict certain Mobile Services and certain Mobile Services may be incompatible with your carrier or mobile device. You should check with your carrier to find out what plans are available and how much they cost. By using the Mobile Services you agree that HUSKY TRAVEL may communicate with you regarding the HUSKY TRAVEL Services and HUSKY TRAVEL's partners by SMS, MMS, text message or other electronic means to your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of the Mobile Services will be communicated to HUSKY TRAVEL. You agree that in connection with the Mobile Services for which you are registered, HUSKY TRAVEL may send communications to your mobile device regarding HUSKY TRAVEL or other parties. Further, HUSKY TRAVEL may collect information related to your use of the Mobile Services. If you have registered for Mobile Services, you agree to notify HUSKY TRAVEL of any changes to your mobile number and update your account(s) through the HUSKY TRAVEL Services to reflect this change.
13. Security. You shall not violate or attempt to violate the security of the HUSKY TRAVEL Services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. HUSKY TRAVEL reserves the right to investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve and cooperate actively with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who have participated in such violations.
14. Communications. With respect to all communications with HUSKY TRAVEL, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right to confidentiality in your communications and HUSKY TRAVEL shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) HUSKY TRAVEL shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) HUSKY TRAVEL shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information without any consideration or accounting.
16. Binding Arbitration / Class Waiver.
(c) Payment of arbitration costs will be governed by the AAA's fee schedule, unless you are able to show that your portion will be prohibitive as compared to litigation costs, in which case HUSKY TRAVEL will pay as much of your arbitration costs as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive as compared to litigation costs. HUSKY TRAVEL also reserves the right in its sole and exclusive discretion to assume responsibility for all arbitration costs imposed by the AAA. Each party agrees to pay its own attorneys' fees and expenses unless there is a governing statutory provision that requires the prevailing party to be paid attorneys' fees and expenses.
(d) The arbitration may be conducted in Boca Raton, Florida or, upon the plaintiff's request, in the city closest to plaintiff's location where AAA maintains an office, unless the parties agree otherwise in writing. The arbitrator's award shall be final and binding on all parties subject to these Terms and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
(e) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, to the extent the Dispute arises from:
(i) a violation of your or HUSKY TRAVEL's intellectual property rights in any manner;
(ii) any claim related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, unauthorized use or a violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act; and
(iii) any claim for equitable relief; then both parties agree that a party may seek injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in a state or federal court consistent with the "Governing Law" section below, and both parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. In addition to the foregoing, either party may assert an individual action in small claims court for Claims that are within the scope of such court's jurisdiction in lieu of arbitration.
(f) To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, all Disputes shall be resolved by binding confidential arbitration on an individual basis. You expressly agree that no other Disputes shall be consolidated or joined with your Dispute, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
(g) YOU AND HUSKY TRAVEL AGREE THAT THERE IS NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY FOR ANY DISPUTE TO BE ARBITRATED ON A CLASS-ACTION BASIS OR TO UTILIZE CLASS ACTION PROCEDURES, THERE IS NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY FOR ANY DISPUTE TO BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY OR AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, AND NO ARBITRATION SHALL BE JOINED WITH ANY OTHER ARBITRATION.
17. Indemnity. By using any of the HUSKY TRAVEL Services, you agree to indemnify and hold HUSKY TRAVEL, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (a) your improper use of such HUSKY TRAVEL Services; (b) any User Content provided or used by you; or (c) your violation of these Terms.
18. Warranty Disclaimer. YOUR USE OF THE HUSKY TRAVEL SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. HUSKY TRAVEL MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE HUSKY TRAVEL SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. ALL HUSKY TRAVEL SERVICES INFORMATION IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION CONTENT, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION. HUSKY TRAVEL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE HUSKY TRAVEL SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE OR OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE MANNER OR THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
19. Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW HUSKY TRAVEL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, COSTS OR ATTORNEY'S FEES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR THE OPERATION OF THE HUSKY TRAVEL SERVICES.
20. Limited Time to Bring Your Claim / Trial by Jury. You and HUSKY TRAVEL agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the HUSKY TRAVEL Services or any HUSKY TRAVEL Content including but not limited to any Claim or Dispute must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred. To the extent allowed by law, each of you and HUSKY TRAVEL waive any right to trial by jury in any Dispute.
21. Miscellaneous. Both you and HUSKY TRAVEL acknowledge and agree that no partnership is formed, and neither you nor HUSKY TRAVEL has the power or the authority to obligate or bind the other. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to: (i) such State's conflicts-of-laws principles; (ii) the 1980 United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods; or (iii) other international laws. If any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable by a tribunal of competent jurisdiction, that provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. If HUSKY TRAVEL fails to act with respect to your breach or anyone else's breach on any occasion, HUSKY TRAVEL is not waiving its right to act with respect to future or similar breaches. These Terms constitute a binding agreement between you and HUSKY TRAVEL, and are accepted by you as a condition for your use of the HUSKY TRAVEL Services or your account. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and HUSKY TRAVEL regarding the use of the HUSKY TRAVEL Services and the HUSKY TRAVEL Content.